Thursday, May 14, 2015

MiO energy Review!

So recently I've been looking for ways to spice up my water since I drink so dang much (1.5 gallons a day) and I also have been SO tired lately so I decided to try Mio energy! It's originally $3.50ish per bottle but I got both of these flavors on sale for $2.89 at a local grocery store. I'm not sure if there are other flavors but the two I go are called Wicked Blue Citrus and Strawberry Pineapple Spark (makes me think of advocare haha)

They both taste sooooo gooood! There is 1.62 oz. in each bottle or 18 servings per 8 oz. of water! There is also 60 mg of caffeine per squeeze (1/2 tsp). The blue one tastes like a blue-raspberry slushie aka my FAV flavor 😍 and the orange one tastes like pineapple juice so it's sooo good! 

The only thing about these if that you need to be careful about the caffeine because you could easily overdose on caffeine because you can't even tell its in there! Just make sure to not put too terribly much into each squeeze. There are 0 everything in this (calorie,fat,carbs) so that's nice as well. I feel like if your trying to lose weight this would be helpful because the ingredients in it are metabolism boosters. 
As for energy goes, caffeine usually gives me the jitters and this kinda does that too but not to terribly bad. Here are the ingredient list: 

I give this a 9 out of 10! 

Happy living, Macy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment