Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mamma Chia Drink Review

DAnother one of my finds from yesterday's shopping trip. It was in the produce section of Walmart and was like 3 dollars for a bottle. 

In the bottled, there is 120 calories, like 4 grams of protein, and 2.5 (?) fat. Overall I'd say the macros are pretty good. There are a lot of omega 3's in this from the chia seeds which is very convenient as well. When I first took a drink, it was SO weird. It was  like drinking blueberry slime with seeds in it. That's not a bad thing either, it just freaked me out for a second. Here's a close up on the bottle; 

It's literally chia seeds soaked in water with added flavors. This whole companies gluten free and vegan which is pretty nice for those of you that are. (I'm Pescatarian). It took me a while to finish this bottle because it literally filled me up. It honestly felt like I was eating breakfast. 😂 There were like 5 other flavors, some of which were very weird. (There was a lemon lime flavor) I'm a big texture person when it comes to food and this was just sooo weird to me. I would honestly try the other flavors just to see what the texture combined with the weird flavor was like. Overall I give this an 8 out of 10. 


Happy living, Macy.

No comments:

Post a Comment