Saturday, May 9, 2015

Life Choice Protein Bar Review

Today as I'm roaming through Walmart, as always, I find myself in the protein bars and health food. (Duh) I was looking and they had this brand (Life Choice) and I had never seen it before so I decided to give it a go. I think it was like $4.00 for a box of 5, which is a decent price I suppose. This is what the package initially looks like before you open it.
( not sure why its upside down)


There were two different flavors. There was this one (double chocolate) and then an extreme peanut butter one. I'm trying to lay off peanut butter things because for me, PB tends to make me want to eat a gallon of ice cream and oreos (JK) but really, PB for me just is a no no. First impression: It looks like a candy bar when you open it, which makes me imagine that is. (if only) Heres what it looks like after I took the first bite.
It wasn't crunchy at all and had a smooth taste to it. The one thing I will say is that these do taste like protein bars. In my book, that's not a bad thing but if somebody else doesn't like the taste of protein powder, they probably wouldn't like these too much. I like that can taste chocolate but it also tastes healthy too which I like. Overall, I give it a 7 outta 10. 

Happy Living, Macy

No comments:

Post a Comment