Monday, May 11, 2015

Healthy Chocolate "Ice Cream"

Who doesn't love chocolate ice cream? Aliens? Who am I kidding, they probably do too. This recipe is literally 150 calories and practically fat free. Did I mention it tastes exactly like a Wendy's frosty? Because yes. BUT it doesn't contain all the nasty preservatives and oils in it. Straight up goodness. Here's what you needs : 
1 frozen banana (essential that it's frozen)
A few ice cubes (I used like 4)

 1-3 tbsp of Cocoa powder (or any chocolate sweetener) (amount depends on how chocolatey you want it)
Here's the one I used: 

And a splash of water. 

Directions: simply put everything in a blender and mix until the banana chunks are broken up with the ice. Here's the final product: 

Here's a tip I've found that makes it taste super good and even more like ice cream: use realllly ripe frozen bananas. 


Hope you enjoy and remember, 

Happy living, Macy. 💜

 

No comments:

Post a Comment