Thursday, July 2, 2015

Simple Protein Bar Review!! (Double Chocolate)

So as I was roaming the aisles of the grocery store today, I come upon these bars. Of course I had to buy them. Because protein. Chocolate. 75 cents. In my town, we have a store that is like Aldi's but it has all Kroger brand food. It's pretty awesome what you can find there.

So I bought two flavors, the Double chocolate (pictured) and Peanut Butter Extreme.

As soon as I got home, I opened one of these bad boys and gave it a go. It really reminded me of the Pure Protein Brand chocolate brownie protein bars. It has a very chocolatey flavor, and I love it. Call me weird, but I like the protein-y taste of protein bars, so I thought these were reallll good. It had little crisps of cookie bits in it (I think there called Protein Crisps??)

What I love the most about these is that A. There 75 cents per box of 6 at this particular store AND they are made with ingredients I can recognize. (Hence the name Simple)

Overall, I give these a 7 out of 10!! Definitely going to go back and buy like 10 boxes. (Not exaggerating either)


Happy Living, Macy :)


1 comment: