Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Luna Chocolate Chip Brownie Review!


Went to target again today. (Of course) (I work by target) (spend to much money there) (I love target) ;)

Okay, so where I work, we just moved offices and we are now by a target! I only have a few days left (tear tear)! Now usually I don't normally go to target, because A. I just usually go wherever my Dad chooses to grocery shop. B. I never think about going to Target. (That's definitely changed) they have such a better variety of nut butters and food and protein bars and AHHH TAKE MY MONEY hahah

So today, I picked up a few different kinds of protein bars (aka I bought mostly my fav Luna protein bars and then decided to try one new one) and this one looked good so I decided to give it a go! I was kind of in a hurry so I just grabbed this or I would've picked up a few others too! 

This is what the packaging looks like. Believe it or not, this is the first Lara Bar I've ever tried! 

First impression: the texture was so strange! It was like chewy but very soft at the same time. It's a date base, so it's pretty much the same as any other date based bar. The macros are alright, I think there was 9 fat and 20 something carb and I'm not sure how much protein. There were chunks of almonds and chocolate chips through out the whole thing. Here's what the inside looks like: 
It tasted like a cross between a date bar and a brownie and it was really good!! I think this would be a good alternative for those of you who don't like clif bars! (I love clif bars) I think this would be amazing heated up and it would be like a gooey brownie!! 

Brb going to buy 12 of these.

Overall I give it a solid 7 out of 10!!

Can't sit to try the other flavors!!:-)

Happy living, Macy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment