Saturday, January 2, 2016

Why Settle for Average?

It seems like these days, people settle. They settle for their 9-5 job that they hate, eating whatever because of "convenience" and having negative attitudes because they are tired but then get mad when they don't see results. 

Forget average. 

I want to redefine the definition of average. 

I'm almost 17 and I still don't know what I want to do with my life. 
Do I want to go to school? What will I major in? Where am I going to live? What will my parents think?

I'm done trying to conform to other people's standards. 

If I want to go to college, I will. If I want to move to NYC sometime in my life(hehe, hint hint) I will.

If a person is determined enough, anything is possible. Will I have failures? Sure. That's not going to stop me. 


Don't conform to other people's standards because of another persons insecurities. 


Love yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment